Can't catch a break no matter how you try?
Well, blame it on Mercury Retrograde...the Murphys Law of the Astrology set.
What does Mercury Retrograde mean exactly? Well..the easiest way to explain it is...
Shit is gonna happen!
Almost everyone, to a certain degree, will feel the impact of the Mercury Retrograde, they may just
not have known what it was or that it had a name.
During this time, aspects that are controlled by Mercury are at their weakest. What
aspects do Mercury control you ask? Well, such things as travel, communication,
and technology. Yep...those things that are common everyday things.
See the problem?
The Retrograde began on March 31. The period usually lasts about 2 or 3 weeks so we will be out of
it on April 15th. That means, right now, we are SMACK in the middle of it with a bit to go.
For this reason, I am listing a few things you should probably NOT do during this time,
and then give you a few things that might ease you through the rest of the time...
1. Have important or difficult conversations or confrontations. Stay away from all drama
2. Do not ask for things like raises, go to counseling, or try to solve family problems
Communication is at its weakest point right now.
3. Do not fill out important paperwork, such as contracts, taxes, things like divorce
4. Do not make large purchases such as cars, homes, or land. Check, recheck, and then check
again any paperwork. You will make errors during this time.
No fear, it is not all bad, there are a few things to do to help you struggle through...
1. Journal. This is the perfect and private way to get thoughts out of your head. Paper can take the
emotion you lay out on it, people often cant. This way you haven't got to go back later
and possibly try to smooth things over with someone.
2. Crystals. They will give you a bit of extra protection by keeping you grounded. Hold
them, place them in nearby places, carry them with you, or create a grid with them.
3. Smudging. There is a lot of dark negative energy hanging about, so attack it and
smudge that shit out. We all know sage will banish stress, give you energy, and rid your
mind and space of negativity.
4. Take a ritual bath. Turn your lights down low, light some candles, maybe some incense, pour in
some sweet smelling bath salts lay back and relax. You will feel the stress just melt away. Plus
self-love is always important, no matter the time.
And just when you thought it was safe to head out again...
There are two more Mercury Retrogrades headed our way in 2018
July 25-August 18
November 16-December 6
But it is ok, you know how to handle it now!